M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
> Martin Krauskopf wrote:
>> Colin Summers wrote:
>>> Does anyone know of a gui ruby debugger for OS X?
>> Don't know how much of them run on OSx. I know that at least NetBeans
>> does ;)
>>
>> http://debug-commons.rubyforge.org/misc/ruby-debugging.html#gui
>>
>>     m.
>>
> Does NetBeans run with the standard Ruby, or only with jRuby?

Yes. Actually until jruby-debug (Fast Debugger for JRuby) is available
(everybody is really welcomed to join) the debugging with Ruby +
ruby-debug-ide (fast debugger for Ruby) is highly preferred. The IDE
will guide you through automatic settings and ruby-debug-ide gem
installation and even tries to force you to use 'fast debugger' when it
is appropriate ;)

	m.