Hi everyone,

The quick version:
Is there a Ruby-ian way to get the alias method to propagate through
subclasses?

The longer one:
I've got two classes with some simple inheritance:

class Ticket
	def unreserve
	alias unhold unreserve
end

class FamilyTicket < Ticket
	def unreserve

FamilyTicket adds a bit of functionality to Ticket, and are reserved
in different ways, so it's unreserve method overwrites its parent
class.  I would still like to use the aliased method name - e.g.
	ft = FamilyTicket.new
	ft.unhold

However, the alias refers to Ticket#unreserve, not
FamilyTicket#unreserve.  From the docs I understand that this is by
design, so my question is, is there a more Ruby-like way of doing the
following?
class Ticket
	def unreserve

	def unhold