On Jun 24, 2007, at 12:28 AM, Ruby Quiz wrote:

> 	* Each time your application is run, it should select and display
> 	  a single name from the list.  Your application should remember
> 	  previously selected names and not choose them a second time.

There are two ways to interpret 'run':

1. The app has a Pick button and a new winner is selected each time
it is clicked.

2. The app automatically runs each time it is started up and it picks
one winner. To pick another, the app is relaunched.

Which behavior is wanted? I ask because remembering previous winners
between launches makes the quiz somewhat more difficult. Extra points
for the 1st behavior combined with the winner list persistence of the
2nd?

Regards, Morton