On Jun 23, 2007, at 11:29 PM, James Edward Gray II wrote:

> Sorry the quiz was late this week.

Those of you following along closely have probably noticed that Ruby
Quiz launches have been pretty problematic these last couple of
weeks.  The reason is that a bug in Ruby 1.8.6-p36 had crippled the
Ruby Quiz software and launches were pretty much happening by hand.
That wasn't working out well.

I've upgraded to the head of the Ruby 1.8 branch this morning and the
problem seems to be resolved.  So hopefully, things will improve in
the coming weeks.

It's my fault this week's quiz was two days late, so it will run for
an extra week to give people the time they need.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

James Edward Gray II