On Jun 24, 2007, at 12:51 AM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:

> \Questions:
>
> 1. Does it *have* to run on a Macintosh? I don't have one to test on!

I don't see any mention of a Macintosh in the quiz description. What
moves you to ask this?

> 2. Does it *have* to run on a command line? It's really hard to
> entrancea room full of people without *some* eye candy?

You could do some neat stuff with the Curses library -- good change
to show off your ASCII art abilities.

I'm not sure I'm going to do this quiz, but if I do, I'll use Ruby/
Tk. Should run on any platform and the potential for eye candy would
only be limited by my imagination and time available for implementation.

Regards, Morton