Emil -  what are you using as a web server?  Platform?  Configured to recognize and run ruby files?  You said you can't get it to work, but what does that mean?  What happens on the browser?  What appears in the logs?
-----Original Message-----
From: "ާڧ ӧѧߧ  / Emil Ivanov" <emil.vladev / gmail.com>

Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 06:44:22
To:ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org (ruby-talk ML)
Subject: Web Ruby w/o Rails

Hi,

I want to start developing a web application in Ruby, but can't configure it
to work. There are so much options that I get confused :)
eruby, mod_ruby (which I think, but unsure, is depreciated), cgi, fastcgi...

I can't get the simple "hello world" :(

I'm with strong C# and PHP background, currently using PHP but hitting it's
limits for some time now, basically because of the lack of late static
binding.

I will be very grateful if you help me get started.

Regards,
Emil Ivanov
--
My place to share my ideas: