On 6/17/07, ed <user / superhoost.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking to start learning Ruby, and Rails, but one at a time.  I am
> seeking opinions on how I should start... what resources I should be
> using, what programs, what the best set up for learning is... and then
> how I should proceed.  Any help is greatly apprecaited.
>
> Thanks!

I think you should start with Ruby. It's very simple, just read the
manual, try to make some code of your own and when you think you know
the basics jump to Rails.

If you go directly to Rails probably you still can make things work,
but you'll not know what's really happening.

Good Luck.

--
Felipe Contreras