On 6/22/07, dblack / wobblini.net <dblack / wobblini.net> wrote:

> It's interesting, though, that Matz's reason for not adding K#s_c is,
> I think, concern about the name of the singleton class (as opposed to
> wanting it to be obscure).  Hopefully that will be clarified in 2.0.

Well at this point is anyone still vehemently opposed to singleton_class ?

Meta class seems to be falling out of fashion and Eigenclass (sadly)
never had widespread acceptance.

I know there is discomfort with the Singleton pattern ambiguity, but I
don't think it's a big deal.  Maybe some people still do.