Folks,

I have a class that includes Singleton. This class is being use in a Web
app. I use Apache, mod_ruby, and eRuby. I've noticed that the initialize
method gets called more than once when I call Klass.instance() within a Web
page to fetch the singleton instance. Not every time, but the third or
fourth time I try to fetch the singleton.

This means that all the state I stored in the first instance is not
available. Crash.

Is more than one interpreter started by mod_ruby?

Jim
--
Jim Menard, jimm / io.com, http://www.io.com/~jimm/
"I know you're not all figments of my imagination, because if you were,