------art_144788_21334752.1182436092231

The new_script.rb is saved in my home directory, however the
mynewclass.rbfile is saved in the site_ruby directory that is
recommended for placing end
user created modules and extensions to ruby.  I dont' have a problem with
new_script.rb being able to load mynewclass.rb.  The problem is that inside
of mynewclass.rb it also requires a few ruby gems, and those ruby gems are
what I am getting load errors for.  The gems and mynewclass.rb are both in
directories included in the default ruby load path, which is why I am quite
confused at the errors generated.

Sorry, I wish I could help,  but I have never coded in Java!  I have some
limited knowledge of web apps implemented in Java and I believe you have to
download the required libraries, place them in a lib directory, and then
some how you should be able to create a configuration file that points to
the libraries.  Have only seen implementations for servlet and jsp code
though, so I'm not sure how that all works with a normal Java application.