On 6/18/07, Sylvain Joyeux <sylvain.joyeux / polytechnique.org> wrote:
> I launched a discussion about this on Ruby-core. I think there were no
> consensus on this at the time.
>
> See ruby-core:9604. Tom closed the related bug, but maybe I should re-open
> it since, as far as I remember, there has been no final conclusion.
> --
> Sylvain Joyeux

Merci Sylvain

I do not want to argue with the wise guys if it is an error - I
clearly thought so but that is not important ;)
But it really would have saved me an hour of debugging if the doc
stated clearly that singletons are not included. I thought this might
help others and as it took me 20s to vim the missing line into class.c
- I sent it up to core.

Do you think I should handle this differently?

Cheers
Robert

--
You see things; and you say Why?