John Mettraux wrote:
> On 6/19/07, Van Caesar <fanba / sina.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> you'll find the Ode mailing lists at
> http://incubator.apache.org/ode/mailing-lists.html
>
> You should ask this question on their user mailing list, you'll get
> better help than here on the ruby talk mailing list.
>

> Best regards,

Hi,John,

Thanks for your reply, and just as you had said I had email to
ode-user / incubator.apache.org several days ago, but I had no replies.
So, I found ruby forum, and I expected to find what I wanted here. I am
not similar with ruby, therefor I think maybe my usage of ruby has
problems.

Anyways, thanks for your help sincerely. In China, today is Dragon Boat
Festival, good luck for you.