------art_84178_952711.1182226000622

Hey thanks. I should have worded this much differently. At this point I'm
forgetting about the browser. I know ruby, but don't have a lot of command
line/IO experience with it. So my question should have been more related to
the IO class. To be more specific, how can do you mange commands, command
status results (successful, failed?) . The basic flow would be, su to some
other user, if password OK, proceed to next command, display error, etc..

Feel like showing me a skeleton script that could do something like that? :)

I've been messing with IO.popen, Kernel.system tonight and getting some
results.

Thanks again.