------art_82115_1960656.1182211971143

Hi,

I was hoping I could get this done with PHP 5 in a day, but it's turning out
to be a little more complicated than I thought. Maybe Ruby can do this sort
of thing easier? What I'd like to do is have a browser/web interface talk to
a command line script, that in turn does an svn update on a particular
directory. I'd also like to be able to get "real-time" output from the
script. I realize that getting real-time feedback in the browser will
require ajax. Updating from SVN is only one of the command line tasks I have
to do.

Any ideas on how I can do this?

Any tips/tricks/links much appreciated! :)

------art_82115_1960656.1182211971143--