Hi,

I've browsed alot through this forum, did online search but havent been
able to successfully setup Ruby with Apache. All I want to do is create
a form handling script using Ruby. I tried renaming .rb scrips as .cgi
and I even installed mod_ruby(which some say is not needed), but nothing
seems to work. After making the required changes in the httpd.conf file,
when I click "submit" on my test forum I get the following:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forms/cgi-bin/survey.cgi on this
server

Although, I made sure that the file had all the required permissions.

In another case, when httpd.conf is not pointing at the right places,
the ruby code shows up in the browser.

Does anyone know whats going on ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated ?