I joined the Ruby mailing list, maybe 3 or 4 months ago.  At the time,
it was pulling in maybe, 30 messages a day or so.  Was it linked with
the news group then?  Regardless of that, though, I've noticed in the
last month or so, the traffic has increased SIGNIFICANTLY!

I just got 83 new messages in about an hour and a half timeframe.  The
frustrating part is that at least 50% of them are worth reading!

What is going on that has created such a drastic increase in the amount
of Ruby related content in my inbox (even without the XML discussion,
since I noticed the upswing before that)?  Could this be another sign
that Ruby is really starting to catch on in underground USA?

Bryan