Hi--

A new version of Units will be out in a week or two as part of Facets
2.0. This is a big release and I have a nunber of things to finish up
first. If you'd like an early-bird release, let me know. I can send
you a copy of the current repository.

The currency exhange rates is still in limbo though. I think we might
move these to a secondary lib (eg. require 'facets/units/currency')
and work on them after the next release.

Also, for date/time methods you might want to try

  require 'facets/more/times'

Which is very much like the Active Support lib, both of which are
based on the original work of Rich Kilmer.

T.