stuff.scan(/<li>(.*?)<\/li>/).flatten

is exactly what I was hoping for. I peeked at scRUBYt and I know that
I am duplicating work in there, but I am trying to a bunch of things
at once and one is learning Ruby. scRUBYt is doing so much work for me
that I wouldn't learn very much.

The tcl code that stuff.scan(/<li>(.*?)<\/li>/).flatten is so long.
That's great.

Day 2: Have my pickaxe. Bought Pine's book because it was fun to read
on the web and I like having books. Bought another copy of Lenz' Rails
book because a friend like it so much he took it. 115 lines and I am
ahead of where the professional consultant was with the .NET
application (after a month of programming).

Thanks,
--Colin