On 6/15/07, Rebhan, Gilbert <Gilbert.Rebhan / huk-coburg.de> wrote:
> Hi,

We do build and distribute a jruby-complete jar, just not through the
standard download location.  Instead it gets pushed to the maven
repository.  I suppose we could put a copy in the download directory
as well...

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/jruby/jruby-complete/

If you have any more questions related to JRuby, please feel free to
bring them to the JRuby lists:

http://xircles.codehaus.org/projects/jruby/lists

/Nick