Tobias Reif wrote:
> http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Thinktank/1207/agenda/agenda.html
> Floating point isn't working yet,

That last bit is wrong, as my pages are getting a wee bit stale in the
face of real work...

Anyway, I've tried to do some Ruby development on the Agenda itself (XML
conversion stuff), but I'm too slow at the input (or too impatient) to
get anything real done...

The only problems I have with running Ruby stuff on the Agenda VR3, is:
- speed (naturally)
- memory (An ancient version of NQXML would gobble up everything and
lock the Agenda on a 100Kb XML file)
- Ruby/FLTK (I gave up on getting it to work on the Agenda due to some
linker errors I couldn't figure out)

The last one is the most frustrating, since I'd really like to avoid
doing C++ code as much as possible :-)

--
<[ Kent Dahl ]>================<[ http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~kentda/ ]>
  )____(stud.techn.;ind.шл.data)||(softwareDeveloper.at(Trustix))_(