On Jun 11, 2007, at 1:28 PM, Marc Heiler wrote:

> Whops, that was a quick too fast. It seems to work with:
>
> require 'yaml','pp'
>
> but not with:
>
> require %w( yaml pp )
>
> TypeError: can't convert Array into String
>

> One reason why I do not so much like require 'something' is because of
> the
> '' :)
>
> --

Sorry if I've missed something in an earlier post, but "require"
doesn't even seem to like having more than one argument.  However, if
it did, you could always use the "unarray" operator to do *%w( yaml
pp ) in order to get the effect of 'yaml', 'pp'.

$ irb
irb(main):001:0> require *%w[ yaml pp ]
         from (irb):1:in `require'
         from (irb):1