What: The June meeting of the Phoenix Ruby Users Group
When: Monday June 11, 2007, at 6:30pm
Where: Offices of MWA Intelligence

See http://www.rubyaz.org/groups/prug/ for details, including maps and
directions

Topic:  The usual hacking about, plus Ruby Book Review Show-n-Tell

If you've read a good (or bad) Ruby book, please come and let us know
what you thought, what was good or bad, and what Ruby resources you find
valuable.

The Phoenix Ruby Users Group meets at ~6:30pm on the second Monday of
each month, barring holidays.  Information may be found at www.rubyaz.org.

After the meeting (~8:30pm) most of us go off to Havana Cafe on Bell Rd.
and 64th St for more fun and fine conversation.  If you can't make the
Ruby meeting, please consider joining us for dinner.    (We talk about
all sorts of things, not just Ruby, so it's a good opportunity for geeks
of all tribes to hang out.)

Note: If you are thinking of going straight to the restaurant, please
call me (James Britt) first to confirm the location.  There have been a
few occasions where the restaurant was closed and we went elsewhere. See
the above URL for my number.

Thanks,

--
James Britt

"I have the uncomfortable feeling that others are making a religion
out of it, as if the conceptual problems of programming could be
solved by a single trick, by a simple form of coding discipline!"
  - Edsger Dijkstra