On Mon, Jun 11, 2007 at 05:20:25PM +0900, Robert Klemme wrote:
> Having said that I'd still consider the cyclic dependency (on the
> logical level) bad design.  We do not know more about those classes but
> my impression is that this can probably improved upon.

I'm new to the mailinglist .. so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or
not. There's a cool site which discusses the implementation of (the gang of
four) patterns in Ruby. In this case you may want to check out

  http://www.rubypatterns.org/doku.php/gang_of_four_patterns:factory_method

Hope this helps

  Bas

--
Bas van Gils <bas / van-gils.org>, http://www.van-gils.org
[[[ Thank you for not distributing my E-mail address ]]]

Quod est inferius est sicut quod est superius, et quod est superius est sicut
quod est inferius, ad perpetranda miracula rei unius.