------art_84307_3095191.1181315955392

I seem to have some personal confusion with how to correctly utilize the
rexml/dtd library.  I am using ruby version 1.8.6 and when I orginally tried
to use the code I received some unknown method errors.  I modified the code
in the case statement contained in dtd.rb from the notation
when ElementDecl.PATTERN_RE

to when ElementDecl::PATTERN_RE

I no longer received these errors.   However, I am now receiving the
following error.

uninitialized constant REXML::DTD::EntityDecl::PATTERN_RE

When I look at the code in entitydecl.rb I see the following line;

   md  ource.match( PATTERN_RE, true )

However PATTERN_RE is not declared or intialized in the entitydecl.rb file.
Am I implementing the library wrong or is this code still bugged?

Any help is much appreciated.

Below is a snapshot of how I am trying to use this library.

#!/usr/bin/ruby -dw

require "rexml/dtd/dtd"
require "pathname"

dtdarg  RGV[0]

def dtdparse(dtdfile)
        path  athname::new(dtdfile)
        if path.relative? then
                dtdfile  ile::expand_path(dtdfile)
        end
        dtddata  EXML::DTD::Parser::parse(dtdfile)
        puts dtddata
end

dtdparse(dtdarg)

------art_84307_3095191.1181315955392--