The three rules of Ruby Quiz:

1.  Please do not post any solutions or spoiler discussion for this quiz until

2.  Support Ruby Quiz by submitting ideas as often as you can:

http://www.rubyquiz.com/

3.  Enjoy!

Suggestion:  A [QUIZ] in the subject of emails about the problem helps everyone
on Ruby Talk follow the discussion.  Please reply to the original quiz message,
if you can.

by Scott Prager

I'm looking at this blanket my dad got in Mexico, and I'm noticing that it has
an interesting gradient. There are two colors (c1 and c2) and the outside c1 is
5 stitches wide, then a 1 stitch c2, 4 stitches c1, 2 stitches c2... It looks
something like this:

	RRRRRBRRRRBBRRRBBBRRBBBBRBBB
	RRRRBRRRRBBRRRBBBRRBBBBRBBBB
	RRRBRRRRBBRRRBBBRRBBBBRBBBBB
	RRBRRRRBBRRRBBBRRBBBBRBBBBBY
	RBRRRRBBRRRBBBRRBBBBRBBBBBYB
	BRRRRBBRRRBBBRRBBBBRBBBBBYBB
	RRRRBBRRRBBBRRBBBBRBBBBBYBBB
	RRRBBRRRBBBRRBBBBRBBBBBYBBBB
	RRBBRRRBBBRRBBBBRBBBBBYBBBBY
	RBBRRRBBBRRBBBBRBBBBBYBBBBYY
	BBRRRBBBRRBBBBRBBBBBYBBBBYYB
	BRRRBBBRRBBBBRBBBBBYBBBBYYBB
	RRRBBBRRBBBBRBBBBBYBBBBYYBBB
	RRBBBRRBBBBRBBBBBYBBBBYYBBBY
	RBBBRRBBBBRBBBBBYBBBBYYBBBYY
	BBBRRBBBBRBBBBBYBBBBYYBBBYYY
	BBRRBBBBRBBBBBYBBBBYYBBBYYYB
	BRRBBBBRBBBBBYBBBBYYBBBYYYBB
	RRBBBBRBBBBBYBBBBYYBBBYYYBBY
	RBBBBRBBBBBYBBBBYYBBBYYYBBYY
	BBBBRBBBBBYBBBBYYBBBYYYBBYYY
	BBBRBBBBBYBBBBYYBBBYYYBBYYYY
	BBRBBBBBYBBBBYYBBBYYYBBYYYYB
	BRBBBBBYBBBBYYBBBYYYBBYYYYBY
	RBBBBBYBBBBYYBBBYYYBBYYYYBYY
	BBBBBYBBBBYYBBBYYYBBYYYYBYYY
	BBBBYBBBBYYBBBYYYBBYYYYBYYYY
	BBBYBBBBYYBBBYYYBBYYYYBYYYYY

It goes on and on like that and when one color ends, another begins. When two
sets of gradients meet, there is a thick separator. Two gradients don't always
meet at the same color, but their opposite borders are usually the same. (ex:
black-to-yellow |separator| white-to-black) There is also the occasional
gradient of thick bars of equal length; ex: |green|-|yellow|-|red|. It looks
like this:

	http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2544046/2/

So the challenge is to make a pattern generator to generate the patterns as seen
in the ASCI and picture. It should, or rather NEEDS to, contain the Mexican flag
as it is respectful to the culture where this challenge comes from. For extra
credit, try to put them on a blanket of 200x100 pexels. And if you really need
extra credit to graduate, make the patterns symmetrical, however make the colors
in the patterns NOT symmetrical (ex: WWRW middle OBOO).