Lyle Johnson wrote:
> On 6/7/07, Arunprabu Durairaju <arunprabu / gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I am ... unable to set the order in which the
>> attributes to be displayed in the xml.
>
> <snip>
>
> Why do you think the attributes for an element *should* appear in any
> particular order?

Hi Johnson,

The service We are developing is going to be used by and application and
persons. That is the service will be called from another application for
getting the data. In this case, the ordering is not a necessary thing.
But in case of reading the xml manually in a browser, it is easy to read
the data if it comes in a specified order. Because, there are 5 to 10
attributes to each elements in our xml. And it is tough to locate the
attribute each time.

Thanks
Arun