On 6/5/07, finetan / hotmail.com <finetan / hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Anyone of you have read the book,  David Black's book _Ruby for Rails?
>
> I 'd like to know what you think about the book from a professional
> perspective.
>
> Your insight some might find it useful.

I think it's a great book, i would highly recommend it *after* reading
and understanding "Agile Development with Ruby on Rails".

It gives you an idea of what Rails does at the Ruby level. I wouldn't
recommend it as first book as i said before, maybe as a third
("Agile..." and a good Ruby book first). It has some great practices
and you will be a better Ruby programmer while doing apps in RoR.

Cheers