On 6/4/07, Morton Goldberg <m_goldberg / ameritech.net> wrote:
> > Einstein who said "As simple(*) as possible, but not simpler!"
> > the last part being quite irrelevant in our case.
> > BUT does the merciless application of KISS give you the warm fuzzy
> > feeling?
>
> No, but it makes me laugh when I see it. I admire Phillips' solution
> not because I'm a big fan of KISS[*] but for its zen-like qualities
> -- the out-of-the-box thinking it displays.

Phillips' solution isn't so much of an example of KISS as it is a
sense of humor.  We can all build mountains one grain of sand at a
time :)

In any case; one point for satisfying (almost) the criteria and one
point for being the sole person to do it that way (I doubt anyone else
thought of that solution).