"Robert Dober" <robert.dober / gmail.com> writes:

> and inject (unless I midded it;)

Aside from the one posted just after you sent this, there actually
have been one or two solutions using inject already, but nothing that
really seems to take advantage of it.  Of course, when I try to
construct such a solution, I can't do much better - inject is a
relatively specialized tool, and works best when the output of inject
is then useful in some material way, rather than when it's being
executed purely for its side effects.

I'm going to think on this some more...

--
s=%q(  Daniel Martin -- martin / snowplow.org
       puts "s=%q(#{s})",s.to_a.last       )