------art_3705_27284635.1180971314166

I didn't spend any time golfing this quiz, so I don't have anything crazy to
share.  I tried to implement it as I would in an interview - so my intent
was clear.

My first attempt was procedural.  The only thing that may be tricky is that
I don't t have any logic specific for printing "FizzBuzz", I build that
value when the number is divisible by both 3 and 5.

(1..100).each do |i|
   result  '
   result + Fizz' if i % 3 0
   result + Buzz' if i % 5 0
   result   if result.empty?
   puts result
end

That is how I would solve it if I was at a whiteboard.  Afterwards I would
explain how I would refactor this out to make it reusable, and I would end
up with this:

class Integer
   def fizz_buzz
     result  '
     result + Fizz' if self % 3 0
     result + Buzz' if self % 5 0
     result  elf if result.empty?
     result

(1..100).each { |i| puts i.fizz_buzz } if __FILE__ $0

~Mike

------art_3705_27284635.1180971314166--