On Jun 1, 7:28 am, Ruby Quiz <j... / grayproductions.net> wrote:
> The three rules of Ruby Quiz:

Interesting quiz, as usual.

I don't really have experience applying for jobs, but my own
experience tells me that when writing code, you should write it for
others to read it, change it, manage it and/or throw it away.

The first question that jumps into my mind is: why would a job
interviewer wanted me to write me such a program? What the heck is a
'FizzBuzz'?

Probably is a company secret. To me, it looks like a little useless
noise coming from somewhere.

# Class that takes numbers and transforms them into a symbol
# specified for the user

class UselessSoundMaker

	attr_accessor :sounds

	def initialize(args)
		@sounds = args
	end

	def add_sounds(args)
		@sounds.update(args)
	end

	def display(range = 1..100)
		for number in range
			if (multiples = @sounds.keys.select{|m| number % m == 0}).empty?
				puts number
			else
				puts multiples.sort.collect{|m| @sounds[m]}.join

fizzbuzz = UselessSoundMaker.new(3 => 'Fizz', 5 => 'Buzz')
fizzbuzz.display

foobar = UselessSoundMaker.new(3 => 'Foo', 4 => 'Bar', 5 => 'Baz')
foobar.display(1..50)

beepbeep = UselessSoundMaker.new(10 => "\a")
beepbeep.display(1..100)

Thanks again for the quizes.

Ruben Medellin.

Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. - Vince
Lombardi