On Jun 3, 2007, at 11:22 PM, James Edward Gray II wrote:

> On Jun 1, 2007, at 10:37 PM, Morton Goldberg wrote:
>
>> On Jun 1, 2007, at 8:28 AM, Ruby Quiz wrote:
>>
>>> 	Write a program that prints the numbers from 1 to 100.
>>> 	But for multiples of three print ŧizzinstead of the
>>> 	number and for the multiples of five print ţuzz For
>>> 	numbers which are multiples of both three and five
>>> 	print ŧizzBuzz
>>
>> I would not be surprised if this quiz produces the most
>> submissions of any quiz ever.
>
> Good prediction.  You were right.

Well, if I'm on a roll, perhaps you'll tolerate some further semi-
random remarks about this quiz.

I guess a lot of us want new jobs.

I really like Fred Phillips' solution. A fine example of pursuing the
KISS principle right into the ground. I wish I'd thought of it.

I don't envy you your job of having to summarize all these submissions.

Are the above remarks facetious? Mostly but not entirely.

Regards, Morton