"Robert Dober" <robert.dober / gmail.com> wrote in message
..
>> Robert, you are not kind to guys who will maintain your code.
> That could be discussed, but this is a small entity, from my
> experience maintenance nightmares come from bad design and code
> dependencies.
Sure, you are right.
But please don't forget, that 'small entity' can cause 'big problem' if
muliplyed by huge number.
Given 100 average-level programmers, how many will be able to expand your
solution
to handle addition of one more multiplyer, say 7-Gozz?
Enterprise managers face luck of experienced programmers to execute routine
maintenance tasks,
so simple solution for simple task is a _must_.

>> Do you want the job or demonstration of your smartness?
> This is not very smart a solution, it reflects some features of Ruby,
> after all they are hiring a Ruby developer not a C or Perl developer.
I didn't say it was smart solution :)

>> imho: in any situation: KISS!
> This is strong an expression, I will not take offense, others might.
I'm terrybly sorry, no offense was intended (I forgot to mention this
specifically in first place)!
ashamed,
Sergey Volkov