Tobias Reif wrote:
> Michael Neumann wrote:
>

> > XSLT4R works for me, but it's not capable of all features that are in the spec of XSLT.
> > It was just a proof-of-concept hack.
>

> are you planning on making it feature complete?

Yes, if the following conditions apply:

  1) there is a standardized parser interface
  2) same for XPath of course
  3) I have enough time
  4) no one else writes a XSLT implementation for Ruby

But at the moment I feel very happy with it's current features,
there are less situations where something can't be done.
Of course template arguments may be the most useful missing feature and
will be the first thing I will add to XSLT4R.

Regards,

  Michael

--
Michael Neumann