Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:25347] more on [matz:"Human Oriented Programming"?]"
    on 01/11/16, "Henning von Rosen" <henning / ikso.net> writes:

|During RubyConf, matz gave a keynote on "Human oriented Programming".
|
|The slides are here: http://www.rubyconf.org/2001/talks/rc2001-a/
|
|I find this interesting. Does anyone know where too find more about it?
|
|* Is there any soundrecording from the speach, manuskcript/article?

Rich Kilmer was taking video of the presentaion.  I'm not sure how
good recording quality is.  You would have to endure my poor English
anyway.

|** Are there related material on the web or elsewhere?

Presentation materials for Linux Expo Paris and JAOO has similar
contents, but no further.

If you really want to know more, ask me here.

							matz.