--0-1556934611-11806849258433

vision verses version?!

I'm also a perl programmer and have played with ruby (like it) but there's nothing to compare with perl6 just yet. maybe later this year, n'est-ce pas?!

Am looking forward to seeing perl6.

Jim Zhang <jim.zhang.china / gmail.com> wrote: Hi,

The reason to send this mail is that I am still wondering why I should study
and use Ruby.

I used perl for 5 years and recently I try to study and use Ruby...  I can't
wait perl6 to relase.

sb. says Ruby is an alternative for perl, but how's when compared with
perl6? Ruby's vision vs Perl6's version?

--
Best regards,
Jim Zhang

 Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Tryit now.
--0-1556934611-11806849258433--