Hi,

At Wed, 30 May 2007 23:15:09 +0900,
Ollivier Robert wrote in [ruby-talk:253586]:
> >What command failed?
>
> My guess is that it is miniruby which fails.

Yes, obviously.  What I asked is what miniruby was about to do.

> >> Running miniruby and pressing ^D leads to the same message. miniruby -v,
> >> same.
> >
> >It's a known bug.
>
> Is it committed in trunk?

Yes.

Sat May 26 00:38:21 2007  Nobuyoshi Nakada  <nobu / ruby-lang.org>

	* eval.c (ruby_exec_internal): do nothing if no code.

	* compile.c (rb_iseq_compile): check node if NULL before check
	  nd_type.  [ruby-talk:252956]

> Any news on the bug where trying to use "-r debug" does not
> work because a hook is not yet available (according to ko1)?
> I can not switch (and therefore test) 1.9 is the debugger is
> not usable...

Thank you, I've investigated it, and will fix it.

--
Nobu Nakada