Enrique Comba Riepenhausen wrote:
> In your code you are basically getting the body of the response only.
> Session or cookie information should be in the header... Basically in
> a Net::HTTPResponse object you have the Net::HTTPHeader mixed in. Try
> looking at the both api's and you'll see it clearly...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Enrique

Ok, great. After doing some studying I understand a bit more now. Thank
you!

I've got my script logging in but the session still doesn't persist. I
auto-follow a few redirects and I end up back where I was (not logged
in).

I did notice Net::HTTP's get_fields('set-cookie').

Do I need to use set_content_type('set-cookie',@@cookie)? where @@cookie
= get_fields('set-cookie') # of the first login attempt?