On Wed, May 30, 2007 at 10:46:33PM +0900, SonOfLilit wrote:
> Sorry, found a bug, I'll need to make it into this:
>
> module Enumerable
>  def serially(&b)
>    a = []
>    self.each{|x| t = ([x].instance_eval(&b); a << b[0] unless b.empty?}
>    # notice, relevance to "it" discussion that's currently going on, just
>    btw
>  end
> end

Somehow I don't think you tested this :-)

* You have mismatched parentheses
* You assign to t, but never use the value
* you call b twice, once with no arguments, and once with 0 as an argument
* b is a block, but you call #empty? on it

Can you give an example of how this is supposed to be used?

Brian.