I know this much:
You can test in interactive mode by entering the 'key value pairs' that
the prompt mentions.  The 'pairs' are the form or URL parameters that
would be sent get if you were running over the web.  You're basically
'playing browser' in this mode (the browser normally supplies the
parameters in the http request).

HTH.

=====