Because many corporations that have leaders that are not tech savy
hire people who are and force them to work in conditions that are
paradoxical to the goal and not allowing for enough time to weed out
bugs, proffering that their coders instead create subroutines to solve
the problem instead of writing it out--not to mention the fact that
the leaders don't even understand the problem to begin with!

I don't think I care to make my diatribe any longer, but
worserthanfailure.com showcases this type of corporate failure all the
time.

Also, I'd like to mention that I'd rather people have jobs than have
computers doing them efficiently. In the future, there will be very
few jobs that need actual humans and no one will NEED jobs. But how
will we get there? Will poverty take us over first?

(I know this isn't the place for political commentary, but why
computers don't take over is a very touchy subject. Do we want
computers taking over?)