On 2007-05-29, Tim Olsen <tolsen718 / gmail.com> wrote:

> It appears that including module A inside another module B can cause
> problems for classes that have already included A.  What seems to
> happen is that a class can only see the methods from module B if
> that class include module A before module A includes module B.

It's a known problem that is apparently almost impossible to fix.  See
http://eigenclass.org/hiki/The+double+inclusion+problem .

Unless there's been some development that I've failed to Google up,
your only option is "Don't Do That!".  :-(  Unless Ruby 1.9 handles
things better.

Regards,

Jeremy Henty