On 5/29/07, Daniel DeLorme <dan-ml / dan42.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to get the *maximum* number of arguments that a method
> can receive? Method#arity only gives the lower bound...

I am afraid I fail to understand, what would you define as the maximum?

def a(a)...  I would say the maximum is 1 which is the arity
def b(*b)   arity is -1 but what would the maximum of parameters be?
def c(c,*d) arity = -2 but some question as above.

The question is, what would you like to achieve?

Cheers
Robert

--
You see things; and you say Why?