Alexey Kalmykov wrote:
> All you need is:
>
> 1) Find the program window (== get it's handle) by title
> 2) Find the GUI control you want to work with (== get it's handle)
> 3) Send message to this control (for example - to get text from text box
> you need something like WM_GETTEXT message (see MSDN for details), to
> push a button WM_LBUTTONDOWN,...)
>
> For step 1, 2 I cannot remember Win API functions by name, but you
> shouldn't have any problems finding one (See MSDN, section about Window
> functions).
>
> It's very brief explanation. If you have more specific question - feel
> free to ask.

1)
This should be the function to find the window handle:
For this I also need the name of the class, but I have installed a tool
that can show me that.

2)
I couldn't find a function on MSDN to find a controls handle, so I'm
kinda stuck on this one. Please help me out here.

3)
To push a button I'll need
BM_CLICK(http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms673557.aspx)?

For textfield i want to get the text from, I think I have to use
EM_GETTEXTEX (http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms652050.aspx)
right?