Hello Debian Ruby users,

  I have seen many complaints on this list that the debian ruby packages are split into several small
components, which makes it a pain to get a 'genuine' ruby install. Though this is not about to change
(for many reasons, all too long to fit here), I've uploaded to the unstable distribution a dependency
package, ruby-full, that should pull in all the required dependencies to get a decent Ruby experience.
The only exception is the Ruby/Tcl bindings, which are only recommended.

  If any debian users doesn't seem to be able to use some of ruby's parts, please install ruby-full.
And then, if that doesn't work yet, you can ask your question here.

  Enjoy,

	Vince