hello
I just download xslt4r-0_0_1
and looked at the source code.

there is a
"require xpathtree"
can somebody tell me, where to find xpathtree????
there comes no xpathtree with xslt4r and I can not find one
at the RAA

is xslt4r using the XPATH implementation from REXML??
maybe this would be a good idea because the Xpath implementation
from Rexml looks very good

I got the source code for the development version from Sean Russel a few days
ago in order to help him testing and till now, I was not able to find any
error.

I think, a good XSLT implementation for Ruby is very important.

I really would appreciate any comments because I like to understand the
sources from xslt4r!

regards
markus