On 23.05.2007 04:59, Ryan Hinton wrote:
> I have a complex object that I want to hash in different ways,

You write "hash" which usually means "calculate hash value for" but the
following text seems to indicate that you want to iterate.

> similar
> to the way Enumerator allows for iterating using something besides
> #each.  For one Hash I can use the #hash method for indexing,

Now you mention "indexing" and #hash method in one sentence.

 > but for
> another hash I want to use some other method.  I cannot find an easy
> way to do this.

Frankly, I am at a loss here.  What do you want?  (I have some possible
questions in mind but I'd rather hear it from you.)

> Any suggestions?

Make clear what you actually want.  You could also show some code.

Kind regards

	robert