Chad Perrin wrote:
> On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 07:05:04AM +0900, Brad Phelan wrote:
>> Rick DeNatale wrote:
>>> Why do I get the impression that this thread is trying to develop a
>>> new language called FrankenRuPy? <G>
>>>

>> Now, now! It's just a sweet little creation. It couldn't hurt anyone
>> could it ?
>
> What if it does?  It might accidentally cause the death of the mad
> scientist that created it, and attract the attention of the townsfolk
> who will come with torches and pitchforks to kill the beast!  Oh noes!
>
> Oh, wait, that's the plot of an old book.  Never mind.

I upgraded the little library so that it has better error detection
and can handle else, end and rescue dedents even if the colon : eol
operator has been used.

http://xtargets.com/snippets/posts/show/68

def foo:
     [1,2,3,4].each do |i|:
         puts i
         [1,2,3,4].each do |j|:
             puts i
         if i == 2 :
             puts "foo"
         else:
             puts "bar"

is now possible. BTW if this triggers a rubyforge project I do like
the name "Frankenrupy", Rick!

--
Brad Phelan
http://xtargets.com