On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 11:40:06AM +0900, Hakusa / gmail.com wrote:
> > I would suggest you look into a ruby tutorial or book such as
> > Programming Ruby 2nd Ed. or Chris Pine's Learn to Program.
>
> I'm sure it's a good book, but I'm a zero budget coder at the moment.
> No job and only just graduated high school.

The first edition of Programming Ruby is available for free online:
http://www.rubycentral.com/book/

It was written for ruby 1.6, but it still works. You'll just be missing all
the new good stuff.

The chapter about rubygems from the 2nd edition is also available for free:
http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/ruby/gems.pdf

Regards,

Brian.