On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 07:05:04AM +0900, Brad Phelan wrote:
> Rick DeNatale wrote:
> >Why do I get the impression that this thread is trying to develop a
> >new language called FrankenRuPy? <G>
> >

> Now, now! It's just a sweet little creation. It couldn't hurt anyone
> could it ?

What if it does?  It might accidentally cause the death of the mad
scientist that created it, and attract the attention of the townsfolk
who will come with torches and pitchforks to kill the beast!  Oh noes!

Oh, wait, that's the plot of an old book.  Never mind.

Ben Franklin: "As we enjoy great Advantages from the Inventions of others
we should be glad of an Opportunity to serve others by any Invention of
ours, and this we should do freely and generously."